Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
Passion Fruit Panna Cotta is the perfect way to finish a meal—especially in warmer months. Experience Lactantia® 35% Whipping Cream at its best in this traditional Italian dessert.
- 30 mins prep + 4 - 6 hrs refrigeration
- 15 mins cook
- 4 servings
- 1 cup Passion Fruit juice
- 1 ¾ tsp gelatin
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 fresh passion fruit flesh
- 2/3 cup Lactantia® 35% Whipping Cream
- 2/3 cup Greek Plain Yogourt
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- In a pot, pour the passion fruit juice and sprinkle the gelatin over. Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes for the gelatin to react with the juice.
- Stir the mixture and heat over low heat until the gelatin has all dissolved.
- Add the honey and sugar and cook for another minute or two, dissolving the sugar.
- Strain the mixture and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together with the yogourt, Lactantia® 35% Whipping Cream, lemon juice and fresh passion fruit flesh.
- Mix the cream mixture with the cooled juice mixture.
- Divide among ramequins and chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.