All Recipes, Desserts
Chocolate Baileys Truffles
One word comes to mind when you take a bite of these Chocolate Baileys Truffles: Decadent. Whether for a get-together or indulgent moment, this recipe is truly unforgettable.
Serves: 35 truffles Preparation: 15 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- Place the chopped semi-sweet chocolate in a bowl and set aside.
- Bring the Lactancia® 35% Whipping Cream to a boil in a heavy bottom pot and immediately pour over the chocolate.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir together the cream and chocolate, until all the chocolate is melted.
- Add in the Baileys® Irish Cream and the vanilla.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool and then place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Wearing a pair of gloves, use a teaspoon to portion out the truffles and then shape into balls with your hands. Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate overnight.
- In a large plate, mix together the cocoa powder and ground cardamom. Roll the chilled truffles in the powder mixture.
- If not serving right away, put back on the parchment-lined tray in the fridge.