All Recipes, Mains, Sauces & Dressing
Spaghetti with Shrimps in a Rosemary Rose Sauce
Topped with a decadent Lactantia® Cooking Cream rosé sauce and fresh shrimp, this recipe takes dinner from every day to gourmet. Give it a try for a special night in.
Serves: 6 Preparation: 15 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
- In a large pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in the garlic, and rosemary, and sautée for a minute.
- Add in the shrimps, and sautée for another minute until they start to turn pink.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, scraping any bits that may have stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce the liquid by half and add in the canned tomatoes.
- Remove shrimps and set aside.
- Let sauce boil and reduce by half.
- Add the shrimps again and finish cooking for a final 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the cream and stir.
- Place noodles in a serving bowl, pour sauce and shrimps over top and serve.
- Garnish each dish with green onions.