Spaghetti with Shrimps in a Rosemary Rose Sauce
Topped with a decadent Lactantia® Cooking Cream rosé sauce and fresh shrimp, this recipe takes dinner from every day to gourmet. Give it a try for a special night in.
- 30 mins prep
- 15 mins cook
- 6 servings
- 1 package Spaghetti, cooked
- 36/16/20 Shrimps, cleaned and peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup white wine
- 400ml canned diced tomatoes
- ½ cup Lactantia® Cooking cream
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp green onions, sliced thinly
- In a large pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in the garlic, and rosemary, and sautée for a minute.
- Add in the shrimps, and sautée for another minute until they start to turn pink.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, scraping any bits that may have stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce the liquid by half and add in the canned tomatoes.
- Remove shrimps and set aside.
- Let sauce boil and reduce by half.
- Add the shrimps again and finish cooking for a final 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the cream and stir.
- Place noodles in a serving bowl, pour sauce and shrimps over top and serve.
- Garnish each dish with green onions.