Raisin and Pistachios Rice Pudding
This sweet recipe, featuring Lactantia® 10% Half and Half Cream, raisins and pistachios, makes a great dessert or morning treat.
- 40 mins prep
- 15 mins cook
- 6 servings
- 1½ cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 4 cups Lactantia® 10% Half and Half Cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ pistachios, toasted and chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- In a large sauce pot, mix together the rice and cream. Bring to a simmer on medium heat.
- Add in the sugar, maple syrup, raisins, and vanilla. Cook for about 35 minutes until the rice mixture is creamy and soft.
- Stir in the pistachios and mint and serve.