if ($DEPLOYMENT_ENV == "live"): ?>
elseif ($DEPLOYMENT_ENV == "staging"): ?>
elseif ($DEPLOYMENT_ENV == "local"): ?>
Pancetta Spinach Rigatoni in Mushroom Cream Sauce | Lactantia
- 3 cups rigatoni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup pancetta, diced
- 1 cup Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup Lactantia® Lactose Free 2% Milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta as per package instructions and set aside.
- Make a slurry, by mixing the cornstarch with 2 tbsp of water and set aside.
- In a medium nonstick pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the pancetta and cook until it starts to brown. Add garlic and cremini mushrooms, then continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the spinach and Dijon mustard, toss to coat evenly. Then add in Lactantia® Lactose Free Milk and let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Thicken the sauce by adding in the well mixed slurry, slowly. Continue to stir as you add this in.
- To serve, sprinkle in the parsley and the cooked pasta.