Endive, Radicchio, Pear, and Crispy Pancetta Salad with Creamy Cucumber Dressing
For an inspired way to change up your salad routine, try this fresh salad that’s tossed in a creamy cucumber dressing made with Lactantia® Lactose Free 2% Milk.
- 5 mins prep
- 15 mins cook
- 4 servings
- 3 endive, washed and broken down into full leaves
- 1 cup radicchio, washed and torn
- 1 Bartlett pear, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 x 1” thick slices of pancetta, cut into cubes
- Half of an English cucumber, seeded
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup Lactantia® Lactose Free 2% Milk
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ of an English cucumber, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a nonstick pan, cook the pancetta on medium heat until crispy. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the endive, radicchio, and pear together and set aside.
- Cut the first ½ of the cucumber into half-moons and place in the salad bowl.
- To make the dressing, puree the cucumber in a food processor. Mix in the mayo, Lactantia® Lactose Free Milk, parsley, Dijon mustard, salt, and red wine vinegar. Pulse until evenly combined.
- Toss the salad in the dressing and garnish with pancetta to serve.