4-Spice White Chicken Chilli
This easy chili, made with Lactantia® Lactose Free 2% Milk produces a Mexican-inspired weeknight meal that’s ready in under an hour.
- 30 mins prep
- 20 mins cook
- 6 servings
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 x 540ml cans white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 cup Lactantia® Lactose Free 2% Milk
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup salsa
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the ground chicken, breaking it up into pieces. Once browned, add the green pepper and garlic. Cook for an additional minute.
- Add in the white kidney beans and all the spices.
- Add in the flour and continue to stir until everything is coated with it.
- While continuously stirring, add in the chicken stock and the Lactantia® Lactose Free Milk and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 20 minutes
- Serve with a heaping spoon of salsa.