if ($DEPLOYMENT_ENV == "live"): ?>
elseif ($DEPLOYMENT_ENV == "staging"): ?>
elseif ($DEPLOYMENT_ENV == "local"): ?>
Lemon Herb Scalloped Potatoes | Lactantia
Lemon Herb Scalloped Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45-60 min
- Servings: 6
- 3 lbs of potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (125g) Black Diamond® Old White Cheddar
- 3 tbsp (24g) all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 tbsp (45g) Lactantia® Lemon Herb Butter, divided into small cubes
- 1 cup (250mL) Lactantia® PūrFiltre 2% Milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with Lactantia® Lemon Herb butter.
- Spread 1/3 of the potato slices onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Top with 1/3 of the onion slices.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp. of flour over the potato and onion followed by 4 small cubes of Lactantia® Lemon Herb butter atop the flour.
- Season the entire layer with salt and pepper.
- Repeat layering twice more.
- Pour Lactantia® PūrFiltre milk over the mixture in the baking dish.
- Grate Black Diamond® cheese and cover the top layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are tender, 45 to 60 minutes.