Pork Chop with Mustard Cream Sauce
Tangy, yet creamy, mustard sauce is the perfect balance for savoury pork chops. Refrigerate leftover sauce for your next meal of pan-seared salmon or roast chicken.
- 30 mins prep
- 15 mins cook
- 4 servings
- 4 large pork chops
- 1 tbsp Lactantia® Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup Lactantia® Cooking Cream
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- In a large non-stick pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil and butter.
- Season each pork chop with ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Sear the pork chops in the pan and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake pork chops in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- In the pan used to sear the pork, add the remaining tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Sautée the garlic for a minute and add in the grainy mustard.
- Deglaze with the chicken stock and reduce by half.
- Add in the cream and the chopped parsley, adjust seasonings and serve over the pork.